Monday, November 19, 2018

Prince Albert & Princess Charlene of Monaco - Christmas Reply (2014)

Today, I am going to share an old reply, that never got its own blog post. I received this reply in January 2015, a few weeks before I even started my blog, Gert's Royals. 

This reply was for the very 1st time I wrote to the Monaco Royals. I had written to Prince Albert & Princess Charlene in December 2014, for the birth of their twins, Crown Prince Jacques & Princess Gabriella. I had also mentioned in my letter that I send the family my best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. 

In response to that letter, I received two replies. This one for Christmas and one a month later for the Twin's birth.

The front of the envelope is the typical from Monaco, and features Monaco's "Milleurs Voeux/Best Wishes" postmark to celebrate the 2015 New Years.


The back of the envelope features the couple's joint monogram. 


The front of the card features Prince Albert & Princess Charlene's joint monogram, along with a lovely red Christmas design. 



The inside of the card features a tri-lingual message in French, English and Monégasque. The signatures are printed on. 


The card reads:
May Christmas shine brightly in your home and in your heart, and 2015 be full of joy.  
Albert de Monaco & Charlene de Monaco
Inside the card was an extra note, they insert into the cards when a person has sent a gift for Christmas.



The card reads:
Thank you so much for the nice gift you sent on the occasion of Christmas. Your thoughtfulness really touched us, and we wish you a wonderful holiday season.  
Albert de Monaco & Charlene de Monaco