Friday, March 6, 2015

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark - Christmas Reply (2014)

Today in the Mail I got a response from Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark for my Christmas letter I sent them back in December. This was the very first time I've written to the Denmark Royals.

The reply was mailed on 20th January and sent Economy. It took 45 days to arrive. The British Royal Family (~6 Days in mail) and Monaco (~11 Days) usually send their mail priority.



Inside is a pre-made response. Interestingly though it is not bilingual like Monaco's Christmas Card. But the part in blue is in Danish.


The message reads: 
On behalf of Their Royal Highnesses, The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark, I would like to thank you for your Season's Greetings. 

Chief of the Court of 
Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark

Back to Replies - Main Page