Saturday, December 1, 2018

Writing to the Royals Q&A - December (2018)

As always post your questions about Writing to the Royal, and we will get to them as soon as possible. If you have questions about the royals in general check out our main site.

Question 1: Do you have any experiences in writing to Leonore, Estelle, Gabriel, Alexander of Sweden for their birthdays? Or maybe with the children of the Kings from Spain and the Netherlands? How likely is it for them to reply? 

Answer: The Spain & Sweden don't always reply, I wouldn't expect anything from them for their children's birthdays. I know I've written for the different Swedish grandkids birthday a few times over the year and have never gotten a reply from them. I'm not sure if I've ever written to the Spain kids for their birthday, but I know I've written for other stuff like their confirmation and didn't get a reply. 

I don't think I've ever written for one of the Netherland kids' birthdays, but I think they do reply. 

Question 2: Are Prince Harry and Meghan planning on sending cards for the announcement that their expecting?

Answer: I haven't seen any yet, but I would expect so. Clarence House is just super busy right now. 

Question 3: I mailed a card to Prince Harry for his birthday in September and have not yet received a response. Have you received a response for his birthday? 


Answer: I got Harry's birthday reply in October. You can see it hereClarence House is just super busy right now. A lot of people are waiting for a lot of different replies.