Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Princess Caroline of Hanover (Monaco) Christmas Reply (2023)

I had written to Princess Caroline of Hanover twice recently, for Christmas and her Birthday. The card does not mention specifically what event this is in reply to, but given the envelope is postmarked January 4th, I would guess this is in reply to my Christmas card. This is the first Christmas Card I have received. 

I have written to Princess Caroline a number of times over the years and have only gotten two responses before this. Or 4, if you want to count the 3 identical cards I received within a few days of each other last year. 

Princess Caroline's replies have always been the same flat card. 

The card says: 

Palace of Monaco 

H.R.H. The Princess of Hanover would like to thank you for your kind wishes which were much appreciated.