Monday, October 16, 2017

Prince Harry - Birthday Reply (2017)

I received a reply today from the UK. I had written to Prince Harry last month for his 33rd Birthday. I got a letter instead of the usual photo reply, which happened last year as well.


The letter reads:
Dear Miss Daly, 
Prince Harry has asked me to thank you for your incredibly thoughtful letter of 13th September.  
His Royal Highness was immensely touched by your kind words of support and he greatly appreciated the generous nature of your comments regarding the work he undertakes both with mental health charities and the Invictus Games Foundation.  
Although unable to reply to you presonally, Prince Harry was most greteful that you should take the trouble to write and has asked me to send you his warmst thanks for your letter and his sincerest best wishes.
Yours Sincerely,
Claudia Spens
It's always nice to get a thoughtful letter, mentioning specific things I wrote about.