Saturday, March 18, 2023

Princess Caroline of Monaco Christmas (2022) & Birthday (2023)

Three lovely replies arrived earlier this year from Monaco. I received two on the same day, and one a while later, all from Princess Caroline of Monaco and all pretty much identical. 

I have only gotten one reply from Princess Caroline previously, for her 60th Birthday in 2017. (I did also get one letter returned to sender.

I have only written to her on two occasions recently for Christmas (2022) & her birthday in January. The cards inside do not specify what event the reply was for. But I assume this is for those two events, and that her office just accidently sent a extra reply. 

The envelopes were the same as Princess Caroline's past reply, featuring a real stamp and the Postmark stamped on all letters during that week. 


Inside each envelope was the same flat card from Princess Caroline. This card is identical to the reply I received from Princess Caroline previously. 

The card says: 
Palais de Monaco

H.R.H. The Princess of Hanover would like to thank you for your kind wishes which were much appreciated.