Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hereditary Prince Alois & Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein - Christmas Reply (2016)

Today, my first Royal Christmas reply of 2016 came! This was a pretty quick reply. It helps that I wrote early when they weren't swamped with Christmas Wishes. Don't expect this good luck, even if you wrote to Liechtenstein around the same time as me. Remember it takes a while for them to reply to everyone so you could get your's weeks apart from someone else.

I had sent my letter to Hereditary Prince Alois and Hereditary Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein on November 20th, so it took just over 2 weeks to get a reply. It is very lovely. The card is the same style as one I received for Princess Sophie's Birthday. But, obviously, a different typed message.

  

The message is in German, Liechtenstein's official language. The card reads:
Dear Miss Daly 
Blessed Christmas and all the best in the New Year 
Sophie Liechtenstein Alois Liechtenstein

The signature of Princess Sophie and Prince Alois are printed on. It looks like a secretary filled in the "Dear Miss Daly,"

Back to Replies - Main Page