Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Prince Albert of Monaco - Birthday Reply (2017)

  I had written to Prince Albert of Monaco earlier this month for his 59th Birthday. This lovely reply came in the mail today.

Their normal envelope, with Prince Albert's Red A Monogram on the back. The Postmark is for the annual "Printemps des arts de Monte-Carlo" (Monte-Carlo Art Festival) which runs March 17- April 8th this year.


The card is similar to the previous years, although the message is changed slightly as they always do. Again this year the message is just in English. I assume they have a separate French reply. I'm not sure why they stopped making his Birthday card bi-lingual. Charlene and the Twins thank you birthday cards have remained bi-lingual.

The date, March 14th, 2017 is Prince Albert's Birthday. The signature is auto-penned.


The Card says: 

The kind wishes received on the occasion of my birthday really touched me and I would like to thank you warmly. 

Albert de Monaco