Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Queen Margrethe of Denmark - Birthday Reply (2017)

A lovely reply from Queen Margrethe of Denmark. I had written to her last month for her 77th Birthday. This was the 1st time I have written to Queen Margrethe for her Birthday. But I have written to her and Prince Henrik for Christmas and received a similar response. 



Unlike the two Christmas replies I have gotten from her, this is a basic form letters, that they printed out for everyone. Nothing personal. One of the Queen's Aide-de-camp just filled in my name and signed it. 

The Aide-de-camp's name is not printed on the bottom. This is usually done so that any of Aide-de-camp can use this reply. 

Aide-de-camp is a French term that translates to Aide-in-camp. It is a Junior Military officer who serves as a personal assistant or secretary.