Thursday, January 30, 2020

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia of Sweden - Christmas/ Sofia's Brithday Reply (2019)

A lovely reply arrived today from Sweden. I had written to Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia to wish them a Merry Christmas.

This reply is pretty exciting to receive as the Swedish Royals don't always reply. I first wrote to the Swedish Royals in 2015 and this is my 6th reply from them. Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia seem to be better at responding than the other Swedish royals. 4 out of my 6 replies have been from them. But they don't reply to everyone for every event.

I have written to Prince Carl Philip & Princess Sofia a few times for Christmas/Sofia's birthday and this the first time I've gotten a reply for this event.


The envelope is the usual from the Swedish Royals. The top left corner features the Swedish Royal Coat of Arms, with Royal Court and the partial address written underneath.  The back of the envelope is blank.


This is the 2nd letter I've received from the Swedish Royals over the years and is pretty similar to the first. Both of my letters have been written by Anita Söderlind, who is currently a secretary for Princess Sofia and Prince Carl Philip. She used to work for Princess Madeleine.

I had mainly written for Christmas but had also mentioned Princess Sofia's birthday in my letter. 


The letter reads: 
Royal Palace, Stockholm
20 January 2020
Dear Miss Daly,  
I am asked by Her Royal Highness Princess Sofia to thank you for the kind greeting on the occasion of her Birthday together with the Christmas wishes.  

Yours Sincerely,  
Anita SöderlindSecretary to HRH Princess Sofia

Back to Replies - Main Page