Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Crown Prince Frederik & Crown Princess Mary - Anniversary/ Isabella's first Official Engagement Reply (2015)

I received this reply years ago from Denmark after I wrote to the Crown Prince couple for their wedding anniversary. In my letter I also mentioned Princess Isabella undertaking her first official engagement where she christened the Prinsesse Isabella Saelvig ferry.

I either never wrote a blog post or it never got transferred when I moved my replies from GertsRoyals.Blogspot.com to this site. 

This card is written on the Crown Prince Couple's old stationary that they used at the time. 



The card says: 
TRH The Crown Prince & Princess's Court

Amalienborg Palace

 


Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess have asked me 
to thank you for your warm wishes for Princess Isabella

 


Chief of the Court of 
Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark


More Replies from the Crown Prince Family