Sunday, October 8, 2023

Queen Margrethe of Denmark - Birthday Reply (2023)

I received this reply earlier this year from Denmark. I had written to Queen Margrethe to wish her a happy birthday. 

This reply is similar to the replies I've received from Queen Margrethe in the past, except for the fact this is a flat card instead of a letter. This follows the trend of using cards instead of letters for form replies that I started to see with my Christmas 2021 reply. 

The card is signed by an Aide-de-camp. 


The Card says: 

 

Christian IX's Palace
Amalienborg
1257 Copenhagen K

8th May 2023
Dear Ms. Daly 
Her Majesty the Queen has asked me to express to you Her sincere thanks for your kind greetings on the occasion of Her Majesty's birthday. 

Your sincerely, 
[Signature]
Aide-de-camp


--

I will be re-arranging things on this site...... very very slowly.  I have broken up the Denmark Replies into couples/families to reflect how they are arranged in my binder. Queen Margrethte & Prince Henrik's replies can be found here