Thursday, December 14, 2023

Hereditary Prince Alois - Birthday Reply (2023)

I received this reply a while ago from Liechtenstein. I had written to Hereditary Prince Alois of Liechtenstein in June for his birthday. 

The envelope was the usual from the Liechtenstein Royals

Inside is the usual card from the Liechtenstein Royals. I scanned the card against a black background, so you can see the textured edge. There is a lovely embossed coat of arms on the top of card. You can't see it well, but it has a lovely feel. 

The card is signed by Alois. "AL" for Alois Liechtenstein? The signature is slightly different than past replies from Prince Alois, so I believe the signature is real. 


The card says: 

Many thanks for your kind wishes

on the occasion of my birthday 

[Signature]


More Replies from Lichtenstein