Tuesday, March 19, 2024

King Charles of UK - Christmas Reply (2023)

I received this reply from the UK a little while ago. I had written to King Charles for Christmas. Normally I write to couple's together, but since Charles, and Camilla have a practice of sending out separate replies I wrote to them separately. You can find Camilla's reply here

The reply was a folded card. The front of the card features King Charles's Cypher embossed in gold. The back of the card features a photo credit for the inside photo. The photo is credited to the Press Association, and was taken by Jane Barlow. 

Inside is a photo and message. The photo is from August 2023, when King Charles III inspected the Balaklava Company, 5th Battalion, The Royal Regiment of Scotland, at the gates of Balmoral Castle. 



The message says: 
I am touched to received your kind and thoughtful Christmas message. I hope that you too had a very happy and peaceful Christmas and I send you a special thanks for your wonderfully kind support during what has been quite a memorable year! 
This card brings you my warmest good wishes for the new year.  
Charles R