Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Princess Leonor of Spain - 18th Birthday Reply (2023)

I received this reply last year from Spain. I had written to Princess Leonor to wish her a happy 18th Birthday. 

The letter is similar to past letters, I have received from the Spain Royals. The letter is written by Bernado de Lizaur Cuesta, Head of Protocol. The letter does not specifically refer to Princess Leonor's 18th Birthday, but does refer to her oath of allegiance which she made on her 18th Birthday



Palace of Zarzuela
October 18th, 2023

Ms. Gertrude Alexandra Daly
(My Address)

The Head of Protocol of H.M. The King,
I am pleased to fulfill the task of His Majesty The King, and I send you, on his behalf,  his most sincere gratitude for the king message of congratulations that you have sent to you on the occasion of the oath of allegiance of Her Royal Highness The Princess of Asturias.  
I would would like to take this opportunity to send you a cordial greeting,  

Bernardo Francisco de Lizaur Cuesta 


More Replies from Spain Royal Family